New! Check out our review of the DeLonghi EC702 espresso machine
The La Pavoni Europiccola Espresso Machine is a beautiful espresso machine for coffee fans. It can make both espresso and cappuccino so lovers of both will get an exceptional machine for their investment.
The chrome design makes the machine a great addition to any chef’s kitchen. It has effective controls that work immediately and properly to make great espresso.
Coffee lovers will really enjoy owning and operating this machine.
Here are some of the key features of the La Pavoni EPC-8
- One year warranty to cover any hardware issues that may occur.
- Twenty ounce water tank capacity.
- Steam wand is included.
- Product weighs approximately fourteen pounds.
- Comes with a cappuccino making attachment, measuring ladle, tamper, screen, and screen holder.
- Has a steam lever on it.
- Has a great chrome finish.
- Instructional video is provided to help users understand how to use the espresso maker.
- The height is twelve inches, the length is seven inches, and the depth is eleven inches.
- 20 oz. boiler capacity that can make eight two ounce cups of espresso.
- It has a safety reset fuse on it to prevent fire or damage to the espresso maker
- Contains a steam pressure, piston operated internal thermostat to monitor pressure to ensure the quality of the espresso.
- it has separate cappuccino controls and spouts that can make one to two cups of cappuccino for users at a time.
Here’s a video of the La Pavoni EPC-8 in action
1. It has a very attractive and sleek design that will add something extra to your kitchen decor.
2. Machine is very durable and is very easy to use.
3. Produces quality coffee that tastes great and is made quickly.
4. Machine is very easy to clean after use.
5. It is fun for users to operate and makes espresso making an art.
1. There is no cup warming plate provided to the users.
2. It does not have a built-in grinder.
3. It does not have a removable water tank so that users can easily replace the water.
4. The tamper is not built into the machine.
5. There is no timer provided.
But these bad points are not showstoppers.
Who This Product Was Designed for
The La Pavoni Europiccola Espresso Machine was designed for people who want to have the satisfaction of making their own espresso and cappuccino at home. We’re talking real espresso enthusiasts here.
There is a lot of satisfaction garnered from making your own coffee rather than just buying it at a coffee shop. The product is easy to operate and the instructional video provides step by step instructions to make espresso making a breeze.
Why You Should Buy the La Pavoni Europiccola Espresso Machine
This is a durable, well built product, has a great design, is easy to operate, and is a great investment. The machine can stand up to many uses and can be used for years. It makes a great conversation piece and can be fun and entertaining to use when guests drop by for a visit.
What Users of the La Pavoni EPC-8 Have to Say About the Product
“I have used the product for years and I absolutely love it. I think making espresso involves art and science and I look forward to combining the two on a daily basis. This is a great product and I highly recommend it to other espresso lovers such as myself.”
Claire Jordan (review edited for uniqueness. Read the full review here)
“I have used this machine for a few years and I have made many great espresso shots while using it. It is very simple with very few moving parts which makes it great for novice users like myself to use and operate. I followed the instructional video step by step and it helped me immensely; many coffee lovers could benefit from this machine.”
Jorn W. Janneck (review edited for uniqueness. Read the full review here)